Hungry Roofers is a locally owned roofing company located here in NE Florida. With over 20 years of experience in roofing, we can handle all your residential and commercial roofing needs, as well as assist repairs and maintenance on existing roofs.
Our expert estimators will take a full assessment of your roof and provide you advice, pricing and pictures. From there we can give you a fair assessment of whether your in need of a repair or if you need an entire roof replacement.
We here at Hungry Roofers can also assist you in the insurance claim process as well. We work well with insurance companies so if you have roof damage from a storm we can help. Being based in Florida, we specialize in getting your home restored as quickly as possible.
Florida License: #CCC1331131
Benefits of Inspections & Maintenance
- Protects your investment by preventing major leak problems
- Deters expensive roof repair, wood rot and mold
- Eliminates surprises and unanticipated repairs
- Maintains an active digital file of your roof’s history and performance
- Prevents interior damages from leaking roof-mounted air-conditioning equipment
Benefits of Solar Roofing
Annual energy costs can be in the thousands. In fact, the average annual energy expenditure per person is $3,052, including transportation and residential energy. Solar power can reduce or eliminate these costs as soon as they are installed. They also offer long-term savings, because it’s basically free to capture the power of the sun.